Parents will receive the time for their Welcome Conversation with classroom teachers today. Please check with your child’s teacher if you did not receive a time. We are looking forward to learning more about your child! In order to facilitate the conversations, students will be dismissed at 2pm.
BEFORE THE CONVERSATION: Discuss the upcoming interview with your child to see if there is anything he or she would like you to talk about with the teacher. This will assist discussions with your child’s teachers.
DURING THE CONVERSATION: It is hoped that the individual interview will provide the opportunity to discuss some of the following:
- your child’s progress and development
- hobbies, interests and abilities
- responsibilities at home and school
- concerns that you may have as a parent
- goals and expectations for this year